Year-Round Car Care Tips
Your car is a large and valuable purchase, so why wouldn’t you put in a little effort to keep it in tip-top shape? Most people follow seasonal care routines, but there are quite a few things you can do regardless of the time of year to ensure your car is looking its best.
If you know your car could use a little more TLC then read on for our best year-round care tips for your vehicle.
- General Cleaning: Regularly cleaning the inside and outside of your car each month can save you trouble down the road. Dirt and grime can build up quickly and eventually lead to more serious problems.
- Keep Your Eyes Open: You should do a little walk around your car a few times a week to make sure there are no new dings or scratches. Be sure you’re checking more than just the driver’s side.
- Shade is Your Friend: Being mindful of parking in the shade, using a window deflector screen, or even applying a UV protectant can help extend the life of interior plastic or vinyl.
- Clean Quickly: If your car falls victim to bird droppings be sure to clean it off as quickly as possible. Bird poo can is very acidic and can affect your paint job if left too long.
- Utilize Mats: Lengthen the life of your car’s interior by putting down reliable floor mats. These will help protect the inside of your car from unwanted agents like moisture and dirt. Plus, they’re much easier to clean!
With these 5 tips in mind you should be to keep your car looking brand new for years to come! Or you can leave it to the professionals and check out our services.